1. Promotion and sales of company’s chips and solutions;
2. Provide accurate information on market trends, changes in market demand, competitors and customer feedback;
3. Expand into new markets, win new customers and sell broader;
4. Understand customer needs in real time and provide timely response to their requirements;
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in fields related to Electronics and Communications Engineering;
2. Technical education background; Bluetooth Wi-Fi chips sales experience preferred;
3. Motivated, passionate, discerning; having strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, exceptional verbal communication skills and coordination skills.
Analog Circuit Design Engineer-Zhuhai
1. Design and verify analog circuits, maintain and improve existing analog IP according to the specifications;
2. Guide and assist backend engineers in layout design;
3. Write the specifications of analog modules;
4. Make test plans and perform analog module testing;
5. Debug chip-related issues and assist the debugging of application solutions.
Degree: master’s degree or above;
Major: Microelectronics, Integrated Circuit Design, Electronic Science and Technology, Communications and Information Systems or other related fields;
1. Familiarity with one or more EDA tools for IC design: Hspice, Cadence, MATLAB, etc.;
2. Familiarity with commonly used instruments: multimeter, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc.;
3. Strong communication skills, team spirit, and conscientiousness;
4. Experience in designing power management, high-speed interface, PLL and low-power circuit preferred.
Digital Circuit Design Engineer-Zhuhai
Design and verify SOC digital circuit, integrate mature digital IP modules , ensure that circuits function correctly and its performance meets standards, collaborate with backend engineers in chip’s mass production, and follow up and resolve related issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Microelectronics, Electronic Science and Technology, Integrated Circuit Design and Integrated System, or other related fields;
2. Familiarity with C language, Verilog and knowledge of commonly used EDA tools;
3. Familiarity with FPGA design methods, hands-on experience in FPGA debugging, and strong knowledge of the basics of hardware;
4. Familiarity with Unix/Linux system and mastery of scripting languages such as vi and shell;
5. Proficiency in reading English documents and materials;
6. Conscientiousness and team spirit.
Chip Verification Engineer-Zhuhai
1. Verify IC design and ensure specification compliance of chip’s digital circuit IP and system functions;
2. Collaborate with digital backend department in EDA design verification;
Degree: bachelor’s degree or above;
Major: Microelectronics, Electronic Science and Technology, Communications and Information Systems, Integrated Circuit Design and Integrated System, or other related fields;
1. Mastery of Verilog, C language, knowledge of System Verilog, System C and other high-level verification languages, and familiarity with VMM;
2. Familiarity with Unix/Linux system and mastery of vi and shell;
3. Proficiency in reading and writing English documents and materials;
4. Conscientiousness and team spirit.